Index - FAQ - Search - Membres - Groupes - Register - Messages Privés - Log in
HEATHS APP
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    clan drop dead Forum Index -> Clan Drop Dead -> Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
heath

PostPosted: Thu 16 Sep - 11:33 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

can i please join as you know i did hacked before but cant any more
my account i play with is sTriNg bAddS

give me a chance boys 

i have level up a little but i want to be train by the best people the DD clan

pig /piindgen  lol sorry if i spell your name wrong laz sorry  please give me a chance if im not up to it than just kick me out thanks vt test to see how much i level up 

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 16 Sep - 11:33 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
DNA
Members

PostPosted: Thu 16 Sep - 12:08 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

Haxor... VN

AweSomo
Members

PostPosted: Thu 16 Sep - 14:09 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

http://clan-45.xooit.com/t14-HEATHS-APP.htm

http://clan-45.xooit.com/t18-lol.htm

OMG ! I think we should all VY or we`ll get deleted :@(

Im affraid your past atrocities on our beloved MOHH1, will not be forgotten...

You`ve got more chance of getting into the next Harry Potter movie, than you have DD..

You`ve let a lot of people down Heath.. Yourself, me, all other mohh1 players, your mom and dad, my mom and dad, Hitler, Australia, Lady Gaga, the Arsenal football team, that fat bird who works down my local Chinese, Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and most of all, our Lord Jesus Christ... He didnt die on the cross so you could *spawn demon* everyone on mohh1.   :@(

AMEN !

VT ...  His spawn demon could come in handy in wars (Y)  *cough*

Luca

PostPosted: Thu 16 Sep - 15:30 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

LMAO Pig Mr. Green

ZXjamal

PostPosted: Thu 16 Sep - 17:08 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

rofl piglet..
oh VN

hmin im a sh33p
Members

PostPosted: Thu 16 Sep - 17:16 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

AweSomo wrote:

You`ve got more chance of getting into the next Harry Potter movie, than you have DD..

You`ve let a lot of people down Heath.. Yourself, me, all other mohh1 players, your mom and dad, my mom and dad, Hitler, Australia, Lady Gaga, the Arsenal football team, that fat bird who works down my local Chinese, Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and most of all, our Lord Jesus Christ... He didnt die on the cross so you could *spawn demon* everyone on mohh1.   :@(

AMEN !

LMFAO pig. your a hero Smile

MSN
uniCeF

PostPosted: Thu 16 Sep - 18:34 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

vn

heath

PostPosted: Fri 17 Sep - 05:37 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

lol i havent deleted any people for a long time lol haveny even delete 45 lol sheep

heath

PostPosted: Fri 17 Sep - 10:56 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

AweSomo wrote:

AMEN !

lol i dont hax pig lol why would i....

hmin im a sh33p
Members

PostPosted: Fri 17 Sep - 21:14 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

but you use an acc for hacking only ?? Twisted Evil

MSN
Diz

PostPosted: Sat 18 Sep - 14:48 (2010)    Post subject: :P Reply with quote

lol heath dont hax look
http://clan-45.xooit.com/t23-Heaths-SD.htm

hmin im a sh33p
Members

PostPosted: Sat 18 Sep - 20:05 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

ok then no instant nades and shit! maybe give him a test to see if he is for real Smile

MSN
Zub

PostPosted: Sat 18 Sep - 23:19 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

LMFAO

i was sarcastic sheep,

hmin im a sh33p
Members

PostPosted: Sat 18 Sep - 23:43 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

Zub wrote:
LMFAO

i was sarcastic sheep,

what you on about?

MSN
Dolli

PostPosted: Mon 20 Sep - 01:39 (2010)    Post subject: HEATHS APP Reply with quote

Heath is totally the coolest person of all time..! Rolling Eyes

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:11 (2018)    Post subject: HEATHS APP

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    clan drop dead Forum Index -> Clan Drop Dead -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation